Have you passed CET? Very well!
Have you passed CET & yet aren’t on the art school admission list? Excellent…!
Are you a failure in CET? Fantastic…!
You can still make a great ad creative career!
1) What is the difference between art school now and traditionally?
2) What is the applied art reality and responsibility?
3) Software training is not graphic designing!
4) What about the placements after doing DDB/BMM/ degree/ diploma?
5) What to follow blindly? Certificate/portfolio?
6) No art background = No career?
7) What is the scope for backbenchers?
8) After ATD/ Fine art course is Applied Art is possible?
9) Who is responsible to jobless situation in fine art in India?
10) Where can your drawing, photography, poems can lead you in advertising industry?
11) What is the language of creative? Advertising has only creative language!
12) How much are the placement possibilities?
13) Do you need to invest five years to be in ad industry?
14) Which institute provides placements after the course?
The interactive seminar is by Manthan faculties who teach and ad creative experts who will introduce you to the creative world of advertising, creative careers, ad agency structure, what goes into birth of a creative idea, making of an ad campaign, and the art courses that lead you to rewarding careers in advertising.
The speakers will; answer all your questions regarding these career- viz. course qualifications, durations, nature of work in ad agency, salaries growth and most importantly- the headstart point- the placement!
You don’t have to be art qualified to be creative!
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE SEMINAR-
Students- 10th/12th / Foundation / GD Art[Applied / fine art] / ATD / MBA / DCA / BMM any stream grads. All those who are interested in creative career of advertising.Professionals-Ad agencies professionals who have / have not an art school degree/ DTP Pros/ All those who are interested in creative career of advertising
The show will display the work of all Manthanites. At Manthan they go through profound training and smart study of creative thinking to arrive at the approval of the portfolio.The same they will present to the ad agencies in the interview- that decides their path to glorious career in advertising starting as a visualizer who creates ad campaigns from product packaging to press ads, hoardings, brochures, and more. All the necessary feeding require in ad industry. The same students are tomorrow’s creative directors who will create ads that you ll see.
Come- see what goes into the creative ads you see every day!Click to register for the Exhibition & Seminar